Photo via: loveandrenovations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- FUR LETTERS! Say What? This is a great Christmas decoration. Perfect for Christmas mantel!
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Christmas Craft: This Wooden NOEL Christmas Craft is an easy and budget friendly idea for adding some fun decor to your home this holiday season! It is a simple DIY project that would be a great gift for xmas!
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- Fun Pineapple Christmas Tree Idea with a Tropical Island Flair… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/12/cute-coastal-christmas-trees-diy-shop.html
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- Easy Mod Melt Snowflakes – if youre looking for a DIY Christmas idea – this is the perfect project for you. Make these snowflakes to decorate your tree, your mantel, or even your tablescape.