Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- Learn how to make a creamy whipped sugar scrub with a touch of fun holiday color using Cupuacu Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, and colorful decorating sugars.
- Sew Dog Gone Cute: Wreath Ornament: How To
- Just in time for the holidays, here some are easy craft tutorials to make four different Christmas decorations using yarn. Each of these tutorials makes a charming and colorful ornament for your tree.
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- Make these colorful Christmas Tree ornaments using bright and cheery origami paper! These are so easy and teach kids folding skills. via @diy_candy
- How to make a Swedish Advent Star ornament or decorative hanging for Christmas or any time of year using recycled book pages. Handmade straw and wood ornaments…
- How to make salt dough Christmas tree fingerprint ornaments. Mix 1 cup salt, 2 cups flour, 3/4 cup of water and knead until smooth. Roll it out and then cut out Christmas tree shapes using a cookie cutter. Press the familys fingerprints in the desired places, bake in the oven, the paint and decorate!
- Easy to make and sew colorful fabric Christmas tree ornament pattern using cinnamon sticks for holiday scent, great craft for beginners.
- See the video and tutorial to make a gorgeous wreath by using spray painted pinecones with your favorite colors.