Photo via: charmstitch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to turn your old sweaters into new mittens… via Feathering My Nest
- Pinecone hedgehog ornaments – found them! This is what I want to try to make. 🙂
- I will start my list of recipes for this holiday season with these cute snowmen made of eggs. I used hard-boiled eggs, a carrot and some peppercorns. These snowmen are a very nice addition to your holiday appetizer platter. Oh and this will make eating eggs more fun for your kids as well ;).
- Christmas Crafts – I really.like the mittens this would be great to stuff with cloves and cinnamon
- Touchscreen Mittens Knitting Pattern
- DIY ~ How to make luxurious body butter with just three ingredients.
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- Sew Dog Gone Cute: Wreath Ornament: How To
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- Oh my gosh, thats so cute!