Photo via: diyndeco.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Winter onederland. Pack snow into cake molds, then tap to slide out. Place tea candles in the middle. Gives off a welcoming, warm glow during the holidays when placed along the walkway or front steps to your home.
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com
- This decorative DIY candle tutorial will have your home smelling like the holidays
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- MalamiStudio – This rustic Christmas ornament features an original wood burning on one side and your initials of choice on the other. 2015 is also added to the
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – Real vanilla extract, the good stuff is pricey. The cheap stuff is often imitation and really not good for you. Plus there’s the fact that some vanilla extracts have sugar or corn syrup added to them. Not really want you want to use when making lovely food from scratch. Thankfully it’s incredibly easy to make …
- French Vanilla DIY Candles | Henry Happened – pour in little wax, drop in a layer of coffee beans and chopped vanilla bean, then fill rest of way with wax. Cant wait to smell this!