Photo via: peanutblossom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Gorgeous hot cocoa party in plaid! Check out the marshmallow stir sticks on slide 6! See more party ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- This adorable Christmas Gift is under $5 and perfect for teachers, neighbors, co-workers and more! Put together these Hot Cocoa Kits in minutes! Pin to your Christmas Board!
- Hot Cocoa Mix – just a few ingredients. No need to purchase store bought envelopes. Perfect for keeping on hand during cold weather
- Best Ever Creamy Crockpot Cocoa + An iPad Mini Giveaway! An OGT reader shares her very special hot cocoa recipe that you simply MUST TRY! A wonderful wintertime treat!
- How to make a hot cocoa bar from Dollar Tree items! You dont have to be extravagant to have a beautiful little set up on the cheap! Check it out!
- Hang off the side of a cup of hot cocoa to make peppermint hot chocolate
- Candy Cane Infused Vodka – a great gift to give along with hot cocoa! – One Project Closer
- Christmas version of a RootBeer Float: Peppermint ice cream and hot cocoa.
- Disneylands Hot Chocolate Recipe | Even though it doesn’t get too cold at the Disneyland Parks in the winter, it’s cold enough that you’ll want a jacket…and some of their AMAZING Hot Chocolate from the Napa Rose Restaurant in the Grand Californian hotel.