Photo via: raeofsparkles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hello! How is it that it’s still only early December, yet I feel like I’m already caught up in the holiday rush. We’re going to a party this weekend and hosting another get together next week, and somewhere in there I need to do some holiday shopping (and wrapping, and Christmas card writing…). It’s easy…Read More »
- SaltTree: Felt Pinecone Tutorial – Harry. Im going to go back and spend some time on this blog. Really nice feeling here.
- How to make a hot cocoa bar from Dollar Tree items! You dont have to be extravagant to have a beautiful little set up on the cheap! Check it out!
- I made two of these trees. One in blue and gold and one in scarlet and grey for the OSU and MI football party. they turned out great … I used sparkely garland first then the balls and I filled the gaps with ribbon. I am going to tell you it takes more balls than you think! I made 3 trips to the dollar store for balls. I spent around $20.00 on each.
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- These 10 Dollar Store Christmas Decor Ideas are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these GREAT ideas! Now I have some cute and affordable ways to decorate my home! Definitely repinning!
- Christmas tree fish tank ornament! Omg the kids are going to love making these for the Christmas tree. Awesome DIY craft using the clear ornament balls. I am so glad I found this how cute!
- AMAZING and BIG unbreakable plastic ball ornaments for Christmas! Use a plastic ball (the ones found in the toy section for a dollar or so). Put them in your tree, around the house, or hang them with ribbon! Untie, save the supplies, and get a new ball fo
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- *Cut up an old CD and glue to clear ornament. The lights of the tree reflect off the surfaces beautifully. I knew I would find some use for all those old CDs! (Could also be glued onto styrofoam balls, plastic or rubber balls, etc. so kids could make them too. They would make adorable decorations for parties as well as for Christmas trees.
- Disneylands Hot Chocolate Recipe | Even though it doesn’t get too cold at the Disneyland Parks in the winter, it’s cold enough that you’ll want a jacket…and some of their AMAZING Hot Chocolate from the Napa Rose Restaurant in the Grand Californian hotel.