Photo via: diyprojects4you.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Disneylands Hot Chocolate Recipe | Even though it doesn’t get too cold at the Disneyland Parks in the winter, it’s cold enough that you’ll want a jacket…and some of their AMAZING Hot Chocolate from the Napa Rose Restaurant in the Grand Californian hotel.
- Handmade Advent Calendar Share My Craft user Katie Watson came up with a creative way for children to count down the 25 days of Christmas. Each envelope has a coupon inside that is redeemable for something special (i.e., a family game night, a cup of hot chocolate, a piece of Christmas candy, Mom reading a book, etc.), she says. Its not only a fun family activity, but a creative piece of holiday decor, too.
- Every night leading to Christmas read a scripture by candle light and 25 Christmas Traditions to Start Right Now on Frugal Coupon Living.
- winter wonderland in a glass
- FUR LETTERS! Say What? This is a great Christmas decoration. Perfect for Christmas mantel!
- snowman gum, perfect for stocking stuffers. use a SHARPIE to make the snowman face.
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- Gifts In A Tin ~ Some wonderful ideas! All 6 gift basket ideas come with free tags and labels, and a list of suggested items… Snow Day Survival Kit, Winter Cold Survival Kit, Movie Night in a Tin, Coffee Lover Survival Kit, Spa Day in a Tin, Christmas Baking Kit
- This adorable Christmas Gift is under $5 and perfect for teachers, neighbors, co-workers and more! Put together these Hot Cocoa Kits in minutes! Pin to your Christmas Board!
- Give a luxe way to lounge with cozy, velvety blankets and throws. Priced great for gifting (under $50, oh yeah!), these on-trend, faux-fur and chunky-knit throws add much-needed warmth, perfect for wrapping up in during the cool winter weather. Plus, they add a layer of softness draped over a chair, folded over the arm of a sofa or across the foot of a bed.
- Im home alone with the kids in bed, and in need of something sweet… so Im making this right now: Homemade Gingerbread Hot Chocolate by ©Bakingdom