Photo via: firefliesandmudpies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Salt Dough Recipe to make prim candy canes and icicles
- Looking for a cute gift for teachers, family, or friends? Try these DIY Christmas ornaments with your kids. They look awesome as vintage sheet music ornaments, or you could use old book pages. Homemade gifts are so much fun!
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute…
- DIY: Salt Dough Ornaments – this easy recipe is for those homemade Christmas ornaments. This is a great project for the kiddos to help with.
- Kids Christmas craft ideas for babies, toddlers and preschoolers. How to make a salt dough santa handprint ornament. A cute keepsake or homemade gift idea.
- Have a bit of fun this Christmas and create these DIY Flashlight Projection crafts for your kids to play around with. Great for late nights waiting for Santa! StuffedSuitcase.com
- These melted peppermint candy ornaments are ADORABLE and theyre super easy to make! Such a fun and inexpensive homemade Christmas ornament idea to make with the kids!
- How adorable! These Mini Winter Hat Ornaments for your Christmas Tree are fun craft activities you can make with the kids!
- Making a homemade DIY polymer clay Snowman ornament is a simple craft for both kids and adults to make. Handmade ornaments like these easy snowmen are perfect for the Christmas tree. They make beautiful decorations and a great kid-made gift idea!
- These DIY Christmas story stones are super simple to make and your kids will have great fun creating Christmas stories with this craft.
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- Craft DIY ornaments with the kids this holiday season. Using craft foam, pom poms, clay and craft sticks, children will love making their own adornments for the tree. Get all the supplies you need to make these ornaments at your local Michaels store.