Photo via: kleinspiration.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- It’s beginning to smell a lot like Christmas. Combine orange slices, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, ginger, vanilla, pine branches and anything else that smells great with water and let simmer in a dutch oven on the stove all holiday season long. Featured product includes: Food Network dutch oven. Celebrate the season with Kohl’s.
- This homemade sugar scrub is SO EASY and it smells amazing! It only takes 5 minutes to make and leaves your skin feeling so soft. It would make a great homemade gift. So luxurious!
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- My Mind – My Life: Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- This DIY Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub is a treat for your skin and your nose. This recipe smells like Thin Mints and will yield 2 cups!
- ~ 6 ways to make your home smell like Christmas…DIY Christmas Scents – Homemade Potpourri and Scented Decor
- Homemade Holidays- Lets Make the House Smell Like Christmas | halfbakedharvest.com @hbharvest
- Homemade Holidays- Lets Make the House Smell Like Christmas | halfbakedharvest.com @hbharvest More
- Rustic Wreath..oh the sweet smell of fresh pine and evergreens threw out the house..miss doing this Christmas aragments at Christmas time…the smell nothing sweeter the crispness in the air..
- This DIY rustic homemade walnut shell manger Christmas ornament can be made by both kids and adults. Handmade ornaments like this kid-made baby Jesus in the manger are perfect for the Christmas tree. You can also use this craft as a part of a nativity sce
- Making a homemade DIY polymer clay Snowman ornament is a simple craft for both kids and adults to make. Handmade ornaments like these easy snowmen are perfect for the Christmas tree. They make beautiful decorations and a great kid-made gift idea!