Photo via: pinkhousepages.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas Tree Party Hats | Oh Happy Day!
- Honeycomb Ornament Cupcake Toppers DIY | Oh Happy Day!
- Snowman Place Cards DIY | Oh Happy Day!
- Wrap it up! | Oh Happy Day Party Shop
- Giant Paper Snowflakes | Oh Happy Day!
- Christmas Balloon Wreaths
- Designed by Holly Heider Chapple Flowers. Flowers by Florbundance. Winter inspired red centerpiece.
- Oh So Pretty: Happy Holidays
- Gingerbread Cookies – a Christmas cookie must! Soft, gingery and utterly delicious!! Even better the second day.
- DIY Christmas Light Balloon Garlands | studiodiy.com
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Holly Jolly Christmas – jolly rancher party favor | best stuff