Photo via: liagriffith.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paper mantle Christmas tree
- DIY Christmas Ornament Baubles Garland – learn to make these easy and quick Holiday decorations for your mantle, tree or for your party decor! | BirdsParty.com
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]
- A DIY Santa Cookie plate made using Dollar Store plates. Combined with a milk mug, these crafts are the perfect holiday craft for kids. Your kids will love putting this plate out on Christmas Eve.
- 25 DIY Crafts Featuring The Simple Christmas Ball Ornament
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- DIY Plastic Cup Snowman Lights Instruction -DIY Christmas Lights Ideas Crafts
- Dollar Store Craft Makeover with fancy Molds and DIY Paint!
- Handcrafted lifestyle expert Lia Griffith shares this easy step-by-step photo tutorial to craft a trendy DIY macrame necklace to pair with…
- Christmas crafts with kids using Hershey Kisses. Easy, fun Christmas craft ideas you can create with kids for centerpieces or place settings at holiday table.
- How to make a simple DIY wood bead garland. Perfect for your mantle at Christmas. This thing is so gorgeous, and so easy to make!
- DIY Tulle Mantle Decoration for Christmas. Easy, Cheap and Gorgeous. Or maybe for wedding 😉