Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Beyond Popcorn String: Candies for Your Christmas Tree Garland — The Food Lovers Christmas Tree | The Kitchn
- zig zag the popcorn and cranberry garland? Do orange slices on ribbon instead of string them?
- Use dental floss to string popcorn garland.
- Dried oranges, fresh cranberries, popcorn, plus some white, sparkly pinecones tied with ribbon
- An incredibly easy recipe for candied pecans, perfect for holiday snacking or gift-giving! Perfectly delicious!
- 3 Ways to Decorate with String Lights
- Oven roasted Cranberry Dijon Glazed Ham from The Food Charlatan. Aint nothin better than an oven-roasted glazed ham I say! This recipe uses fresh cranberries, meaning its perfect for the holiday season! I love the zing that the dijon mustard adds too. Its super easy to throw together! Make it for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or Sunday dinner!
- 5 minute DIY Christmas luminaries | Quick and easy Christmas decorating. Whip up these floating candles with cranberries and cedar for a stunning table centerpiece.
- Planning Ahead for A Financially Stress Free Holiday (With Printable) –
- DIY Merry garland for Christmas home decoration. scandinavian