Photo via: centercutcook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Lemon Rolls with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. These rolls are so soft and fluffy with yummy swirls of lemon curd throughout. The lemon cream cheese frosting takes the roll to a new level. You should make these rolls for Christmas breakfast and every holiday in between. Baking couldnt get any easier with these delicious rolls!
- Raspberry Chipotle Sauce. Great as an appetizer poured over cream cheese and served with crackers.
- Gingerbread Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Cranberries
- Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting!
- These are adorable! Mini M&Ms make it super easy to decorate Christmas sugar cookies. Fun kid activity and great sugar cookie and cream cheese frosting recipe.
- ***Be sure to visit my shop for more BLOCKS!***I am HAPPY to combine shipping too!!!*** ♥Colors: You choose your own. Shown here aged cream,
- Oh So Pretty: Happy Holidays
- Happy Holidays! (via Bloglovin.com )
- Happy Holidays: Gift Idea-DIY Christmas Mugs – Tatertots and Jello
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- This DIY Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub is a treat for your skin and your nose. This recipe smells like Thin Mints and will yield 2 cups!