Photo via: merrymarshmallow.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Ill Take the Beach Ornament from Charleston Jewelry and Gifts | If you prefer the beach over anywhere else, then the I’ll Take the Beach Ornament is right up your alley, or right up your boardwalk! This driftwood beach ornament resembling pilings is so unique, you’ll probably want to hang it somewhere in the house the rest of the year once Christmas has come and gone! Each ornament is slightly different because they’re all one of a kind! charlestonjewelryandgifts.com
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- The art of handmade holiday cards is a treasure for the creator and recipient alike. This season, try your hand at one of our many holiday-card craft ideas. Whether the sentiment is embossed, decked in ribbon, or encasing a prized photograph, the extra time will be well worth it when your cards are opened.
- This mason jar candle holder features an adorable snowman catching a snowflake on the tip of his nose. A perfect addition to your holiday decor or a gift for someone special! 100% hand painted and coated with an acrylic sealer. *candle not included Have a question? Need a custom order? Feel free to convo me
- Looking for a unique holiday gift idea for everyone on your list this Christmas? The Heritage Collection blown glass ornaments are crafted with the ultimate care and are sure to become a holiday tradition for many years to come. Give one of these 20+ holiday gift ideas away this season, like the Winter’s Bird Blown Glass Ornament from Hallmark!
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- For a nice decorating on the stairs we tied up some tree branches and berry branches with an elegant light green ribbon. As added to this entourage is tiny Christmas ornaments in the middle to give it that Christmas vibe!!