Photo via: myrecipeconfessions.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Classic apple pie just got better! Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these mini Oven-Fried Apple Pies. This fall favorite is super easy to make and comes in shareable portions. These five-ingredient pies are made with biscuits, apple pie filling and topped with butter and cinnamon sugar. They are a guaranteed to be a hit and will get you out of the kitchen faster!
- Handmade Advent Calendar Share My Craft user Katie Watson came up with a creative way for children to count down the 25 days of Christmas. Each envelope has a coupon inside that is redeemable for something special (i.e., a family game night, a cup of hot chocolate, a piece of Christmas candy, Mom reading a book, etc.), she says. Its not only a fun family activity, but a creative piece of holiday decor, too.
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Oven roasted Cranberry Dijon Glazed Ham from The Food Charlatan. Aint nothin better than an oven-roasted glazed ham I say! This recipe uses fresh cranberries, meaning its perfect for the holiday season! I love the zing that the dijon mustard adds too. Its super easy to throw together! Make it for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or Sunday dinner!
- Bring the fun of building a snowman indoors with these kid-friendly holiday cookies. This holiday recipe is super easy and it doesn’t get much cuter than sugar cookies dressed up as snowman! Kids can join in on the fun too and help frost these cookies for a fun holiday activity. Theyre also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday parties and cookie exchanges!
- Join Jill Hoven for an Advent Bible Study on Jesus, The Light of the World.
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!