Photo via: createcraftlove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gingery Christmas fruitcake topped with marzipan, royal icing, sugared cranberries, rosemary and bay leaves, dried orange slices, pine cones and whole spices – Domestic Gothess
- ! Wrap a full sized chocolate bar with white wrapping paper and draw on the faces. For the earmuffs, use a black pipe cleaner and pom poms. Use buttons or black puffy paint and a cute ribbon and tag to complete the look.
- Make a fish bowl snowman decoration for Christmas! Use 3 different sized fish bowls and make a Christmas scene in each one with cotton balls or small white pom poms for snow. Add Santa Claus figurines, little trees, bells, or a nativity scene. Then add a top hat and a scarf! What a great idea from Loretta …
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- snowman gum, perfect for stocking stuffers. use a SHARPIE to make the snowman face.
- SO want to use this idea for wall decor next Christmas… such a great visual impact for little cost/effort. Fun, yet still elegant too!
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- FUR LETTERS! Say What? This is a great Christmas decoration. Perfect for Christmas mantel!
- Candy Cane Name Holders – What a great looking (and cheap!) idea for decorating your table for dinner this holiday season. diy
- Fun Pineapple Christmas Tree Idea with a Tropical Island Flair… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/12/cute-coastal-christmas-trees-diy-shop.html
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More