Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- October Afternoon Kaiser Craft Christmas album – Two Peas in a Bucket
- Graphic 45 St. Nicholas Small Mini – My Sisters Scrapper
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- Apple Cinnamon Granola from Two Peas and Their Pod (www.twopeasandtheirpod.com) recipe
- Put a bucket upside down in a large basket; small tree in small stand goes on top cover with fur/blanket or other fabric.
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- A blog about graphic design, food and recipes and all kinds of crafts – knitting, crochet, sewing. Illustration and life from a British designer.
- Drawing On Ceramic (How to Transfer Lettering) – using oil based sharpie markers you can draw over the traced image ( tracing is easy, for tutorial just need paper an pencil, that it ! ) on white dollar store mugs, and go crazy. Bake for 45 min at 400 degrees to seal in image and you are good to go
- Take your favourite ceramic dish, add a handful of pinecones and one or two choice baubles to fit in with your colour scheme.
- 12 Coolest Holiday School Party Games – Part 2 ***Snow Man Race*** Directions: Divide kids into two teams. Each team picks one person to be the snowman. In one minute, each team wraps their classmate in toilet paper and top with a scarf and hat to look like a snowman. Next person is the snowman and so on until everyone has had a turn.
- HO HO HO! A Festive Christmas Sled Display