Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- How to make a hot cocoa bar from Dollar Tree items! You dont have to be extravagant to have a beautiful little set up on the cheap! Check it out!
- Gorgeous Door Hanging that Rebecca created using my Angel Ornament Digital collage sheet which you can find here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/169693592/vintage-angels-peace-on-earth-christmas?ref=shop_home_active_21 Please check out her blog to see more beautiful photos of her project! Hugs Heather
- Custom made wood burned ornament. Send me the initials you would like in the heart and I will make your personalized ornament. Choose bear or moose at check out. Finished product will look similar to picture but not identical due to natural variations in wood. See the last photo for examples of how the wood slices can vary in shape, size, markings and bark. These ornaments measure approximately 3-4 in diameter and 1/4 to 1/2 thick. Wood is the gift for the fifth wedding anniversary!…
- Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Mug Cookies…for Christmas!
- I made two of these trees. One in blue and gold and one in scarlet and grey for the OSU and MI football party. they turned out great … I used sparkely garland first then the balls and I filled the gaps with ribbon. I am going to tell you it takes more balls than you think! I made 3 trips to the dollar store for balls. I spent around $20.00 on each.
- Cute! An envelope and card in one! The Pink Stripe Love Letter is a stationery set that comes with everything you need for 2 letters! Write a lovely message to a special someone on the inside of the heart shaped card then fold it into an envelope and seal it with the gift tag and string! Few things show you care more than a personalized handwritten note. With such a unique card, your friend is sure to feel loved and appreciated! Give the gift of a one-of-a-kind handwritten note! Check it out…
- Stumped at what to gift your favorite foodie? Check out 12 these must-have kitchen gift ideas, including gifts from stocking-stuffers under $10 right on up!
- This adorable Christmas Gift is under $5 and perfect for teachers, neighbors, co-workers and more! Put together these Hot Cocoa Kits in minutes! Pin to your Christmas Board!
- Hot Cocoa in a Jar at GingerSnapCrafts.com
- Check out the deal on Snowman Head Ornament Set at Primitive Home Decors