Photo via: favecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- This easy DIY paint-dipped pinecone craft is a great way to add a subtle, classic look to your Christmas tree or holiday decorations. Clean off pinecones from outside or from a craft store, paint them, and hang them up to dry! Try adding other colors or textures, like glitter, to fit the theme of your home or holiday party.
- christmas decor diy — very easy wreath project. hot glue wrapping bows to a wreath form. love the idea of doing this with gold and silver metallics
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Part 2 of these DIY gift tags is the stars, which I added on with @Qtips! I loved partnering with @Qtips this holiday to make DIY gift wrap easier. I used a Q-tips cotton swab to apply a tiny bit of glue above the painted tree and stick on a gold confetti star. Its a tiny detail that makes these gift tags so cute! QtipsHack
- Part of our classic English Christmas collection, these fun Plaid Ornaments are hand painted in festive red and green with gold accents for extra holiday sparkle. Mix them with our glass Pinecone and Squirrel Ornaments to create the look of an English woodland holiday.
- Gold Holiday Tree Decor: Gold Sequined Tabletop Christmas Tree by Simply Designing
- DIY-Anleitung für ein Fadenbild im Botanik-Stil, Wanddeko selbermachen, einrichten / crafting inspiration: picture made of strings, botanic, home decor via DaWanda.com
- Christmas Wood Slice Art | Tutorial to create a fun and festive piece of holiday decor out of a wood slice.
- Mini | Bauble | Decoration | gold | porcelain | ornaments | Christmas | Holiday
- Winter onederland. Pack snow into cake molds, then tap to slide out. Place tea candles in the middle. Gives off a welcoming, warm glow during the holidays when placed along the walkway or front steps to your home.