Photo via: nestprettythings.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Align several of these handmade votives—tied with berries and twine—in the center of your dining table to create an elegant Christmas themed centerpiece.
- Waterless snowglobes… beautiful, timeless, and easy to store year after year. AND theyre super easy to make. I used vintage mason jars and other antique glass jars, and added vintage bottle brush trees, dollhouse Christmas gifts, small pinecones, and faux snow to give mine a retro, vintage look. Fun, pretty holiday repurpose DIY craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- For a nice decorating on the stairs we tied up some tree branches and berry branches with an elegant light green ribbon. As added to this entourage is tiny Christmas ornaments in the middle to give it that Christmas vibe!!
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- How To Decorate a Beautiful Christmas Tree | Need some help with making your Christmas tree look beautiful? See our easy to follow steps on how to decorate a Christmas tree
- A $5.00 thrifted glass cloche gets turned into the perfect Christmas snow globe! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- Make these DIY gift toppers/hanging Christmas decorations. Give your presents a classic Scandinavian look with a fun pop of colour using @DuluxUK Tester pots! Click now to see the tutorial.
- This would look great at Christmas with our front porch doing lights and garland on each arc of the front porch.
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Part of our classic English Christmas collection, these fun Plaid Ornaments are hand painted in festive red and green with gold accents for extra holiday sparkle. Mix them with our glass Pinecone and Squirrel Ornaments to create the look of an English woodland holiday.
- Pom poms can add great amounts of fun to any activity, but there is more to them. You can use pom poms to create amazing crafts, your kids can also participate in creating these fun crafts. Pom poms can be made at home if you dont want to buy them off the store. Here is our collection of the best crafts you can easily create with pom poms.
- DIY Elegant Christmas Wreath by Blooming Homestead – make a beautiful, personalized wreath for the holidays, using just a few simple supplies!!