Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- DIY Christmas Stockings • A round-up of amazing Christmas stocking Tutorials and Projects! Including, from handmade and homegrown, these lovely diy Christmas stockings.
- Tired of decorating with the same holiday decorations year after year? Mix it up with a 3D snowflake! Its affordable, easy, and so unique! Check out the step-by-step guide or watch an instructional video on the Rent.com blog.
- Christmas Bow Learn to make a bow like a pro! Mesh Ribbon Step by Step Tutorial.
- The art of handmade holiday cards is a treasure for the creator and recipient alike. This season, try your hand at one of our many holiday-card craft ideas. Whether the sentiment is embossed, decked in ribbon, or encasing a prized photograph, the extra time will be well worth it when your cards are opened.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Learn to make this paper doily angel and add it to your gift wrapping: ArtMind: How to make a paper doily angel & garland?
- Click image for Video – How to make a bow using multiple ribbons. I like adding these to my Christmas wreaths, trees and garlands.
- I love the classic “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”! Even though we have it on video, we still watch it when it comes on TV. Maybe it’s the nostalgia of Christmas pasts. This year…
- Eschew the notion that wreaths have to be circular. Watch and see how to make a triangle wreath from twigs thats just as festive./
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.