Photo via: sugarednerd.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- Salt Dough Recipe to make prim candy canes and icicles
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Unlike most other roll out cookie dough, theres no need to chill this recipe before rolling it out.
- Give a gift that everyone’s taste buds will love: DIY cookies, brownies, and bread in a jar. Recipe card printables included!
- Free printable cookie mix in a jar gift-great DIY Christmas gift idea and so cute with the mason jar!
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends! | MomOnTimeout.com Christmas candy recipe
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Need a last minute DIY wrapping solve? Get in the holiday can do spirit with this Pringles can-to-cookie container. Get our Pringles Cookie recipe: http://www.target.com/r/recipes/kringle-spiced-pringles-cookies-recipe?ref=tgt_soc_0000022611&AFID=PIN&CPNG=Ess_Holiday+2014
- Bring the fun of building a snowman indoors with these kid-friendly holiday cookies. This holiday recipe is super easy and it doesn’t get much cuter than sugar cookies dressed up as snowman! Kids can join in on the fun too and help frost these cookies for a fun holiday activity. Theyre also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday parties and cookie exchanges!
- This easy homemade playdough for Christmas is peppermint scented and takes just 5 minutes to make with 6 simple ingredients! It’s a perfect homemade Christmas gift or stocking stuffer for kids! Get the easy step-by-step recipe here:
- How to make salt dough Christmas tree fingerprint ornaments. Mix 1 cup salt, 2 cups flour, 3/4 cup of water and knead until smooth. Roll it out and then cut out Christmas tree shapes using a cookie cutter. Press the familys fingerprints in the desired places, bake in the oven, the paint and decorate!