Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Craft Makeover with fancy Molds and DIY Paint!
- DIY Cookie Basket Made From A Paper Plate
- mod podge old lace over styrofoam cone, let dry, remove from cone and spray paint gold or silver. fill with white lights and embellish with a star. Make different sizes for awesome grouping! @Larissa Swanson
- Spray paint hula hoops black, string lights on them and hang them from the ceiling at different heights design
- Spray pine cones with a little white spray paint to add a wintry touch!
- Cover your refrigerator with these classic painted magnetic letters. | 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- These were branches spray painted with gold paint. These were used in a wedding but I think that they would be beautiful for the holidays or other event.
- This is so pretty…magnolia leaves glued to a paper plate, then lightly spray painted with gold paint. Place card is a magnolia leaf with name written in gold pen
- clear bulb. stickers. spray paint. – place stickers on bulb, spray paint over bulb and stickers. Peel off stickers and left with a clear area where stickers were and painted area around.
- My Thrift Store Addiction : Countdown to Christmas Eve: Silver Bells!
- Holiday Pillows out of Thrift Store Sweaters
- Thrift Store Remake – Hand Warmers via Little Yellow Couch