Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- My mom bought a basket full of this yarn (Lorna’s Laces Green Line Dk which has been sadly discontinued), with no real project in mind. I’ve been stealing skeins of it (shhh) here and there to make some Christmas tree garland. It is a simple 4sts I-Cord. The quick rainbow color switches work up beautifully …
- Cute Christmas gifts! Or decor for my first apartment by Chelsea_Lynn714
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- 5 great tips on how to decorate the perfect Christmas Tree and this ornament garland tutorial for my white and red Christmas Tree this year.
- Decorated starfish ornaments… A sea themed tree next year?
- Our First Christmas Together Ornament – Using a wooden ornament, paint, rhinestones, Wink of Stella, and the Cricut Explore, I made a beautiful Christmas ornament for my daughter and son-in-laws first Christmas together. I used rhinestone brooches that were in my daughters bridal bouquet to make this keepsake that they will cherish forever.
- Ready for luscious lips? This DIY Sweet Strawberry Lip Balm recipe uses simple, all-natural ingredients including real strawberries to make a lightly tinted and flavored lip gloss. Try it today! naturalbeauty DIY green http://brendid.com/diy-sweet-strawberry-lip-balm-recipe/
- DIY Christmas Wrap Photo Labels – so excited to be wrapping all of my gifts this year in shipping paper! Heres my first little addition 🙂
- Bring a touch of nature indoors this year as you decorate your tree – learn how to make rustic twig Christmas ornaments! Theyre simple, inexpensive and look beautifu
- Bring a touch of nature indoors this year as you decorate your tree – learn how to make rustic twig Christmas ornaments! Theyre simple, inexpensive and look beautiful!