Photo via: family.thinkingoutsidethesandbox.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- Build a Christmas Tree with Junky Lamp Parts. From MySalvagedTreasures.com
- Make your Christmas tree really stand out with DIY pineapple ornaments made from pinecones.
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- How to make a cork Christmas tree. Such a fun cork DIY project, and love that this little tree lights up! What a fun Christmas decoration or gift idea.
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- These melted peppermint candy ornaments are ADORABLE and theyre super easy to make! Such a fun and inexpensive homemade Christmas ornament idea to make with the kids!
- Wow your friends and family with simple touches like adding pine to your gift wrapping for a more seasonal flair.
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!