Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Brighten up your bathrooms decor without spending a fortune by making your own custom soap bars. Following the recipe in the downloadable PDF, youll be able to craft uniquely shaped bars you can customize with any vibrant color and scent.
- An incredibly easy recipe for candied pecans, perfect for holiday snacking or gift-giving! Perfectly delicious!
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute…
- Looking for a fun winter craft for kids? Turn pipe cleaners in to a sparkly snowflake thanks to a little water and Borax!
- DONT MISS THIS!!! HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF! – Awesome Cleaning Slime. FUN. | This is the best home product, i have ever come across..It works! Non toxic. Click the Picture For RECIPES and TUTORIAL! Even shows how to make glitter and glow-in-the dark versions.
- NO COOK Cinnamon ornament recipe- these ornaments smell amazing, are easy to make, and are so fun for kids!
- Gingerbread Cookies Recipe ~ They are just slightly chewy, spiced but not too spiced, and perfect for rolling out and cutting into whatever fun shapes you choose.
- SANTA SLIME- so fun for kids & smells just like Christmas!
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require no artistic ability or transfers! If you can trace and make dots you can make these mugs! Learn the easy hack! Uses oil based Sharpie paint pens that are baked on. DIY Tutorial perfect for Mothers Day Gifts or Valentines Day.
- No snow where you live? No problem! I want to show you how you can make beautiful borax snowflakes at home. Do you have boring old white snow lying around everywhere? You can make snowflakes in…