Photo via: marikescholtens.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- If youre looking for something fun for your preschoolers to do this holiday season, Ive got the perfect list for you! These Christmas crafts and activities are the perfect way to entertain your little ones through the month of December. | homeschoolpres
- This simple DIY Beauty And The Beast Enchanted Rose Ornament is inspired by the upcoming live-action Beauty And The Beast Film. This is a fun Christmas craft for Disney fans of all ages.
- Enjoy the tantalizing scents of fall and the holiday season with this all natural homemade body lotion recipe. This incredibly moisturizing Gingerbread Body Lotion contains coconut oil and Shea butter in addition to a handful of spices and essential oils to create a luxurious body lotion that will soften and hydrate your skin. This DIY beauty product also makes great homemade Christmas gifts for friends and family.
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- Join Jill Hoven for an Advent Bible Study on Jesus, The Light of the World.
- Christmas Morning Casseroles–from page 72 of the December, 2011 issue of Forsyth Woman magazine.
- How to Make Concrete Planters with Recycled Materials for Earth Day
- The holidays will soon be upon us and we all want to capture the wonder and beauty of this time of year. Here is a printable list of 50 photo ideas and photography prompts to get you inspired!
- A blog about our life in the woods of Michigans Keweenaw Peninsula – building/decorating our home, the scenic beauty & the snow.
- Felt Christmas ornaments (Note: Start before December for best results and more enjoyment).