Photo via: madeinaday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fingerprint christmas tree ornament, gift tag or keepsake made from salt dough. A great Christmas craft for toddlers, preschoolers or older kids.
- Make a Frozen Olaf Salt Dough Ornament with this easy tutorial. Perfect for on the tree or as a keepsake gift for the holidays!
- Kids Christmas craft ideas for babies, toddlers and preschoolers. How to make a salt dough santa handprint ornament. A cute keepsake or homemade gift idea.
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Salt Dough Recipe to make prim candy canes and icicles
- How to make salt dough Christmas tree fingerprint ornaments. Mix 1 cup salt, 2 cups flour, 3/4 cup of water and knead until smooth. Roll it out and then cut out Christmas tree shapes using a cookie cutter. Press the familys fingerprints in the desired places, bake in the oven, the paint and decorate!
- salt dough fingerprint snowman ornament
- DIY paw print ornament using salt dough and watercolors and a @purina inspired gift basket from @target Text4Pet ad
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- christmas ornaments…polymer clay This would be a cute gift for a teacher or a nurse. You could probably use salt dough too.
- Salt Dough Snowman Keepsake for Kids to Make
- Learning and Exploring Through Play: Salt Dough Snowman Keepsake for Kids to Make