Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A beautiful farmhouse Christmas tablescape with rustic elements, mixed metals, and natural greenery. Perfect for a hosting a holiday dinner! | @worldmarket and ad | Christmas Tablescapes | Holiday Tablescapes | Decorating for Christmas | Dining Room Holiday Decor | Holiday Home Decor Ideas | Tips for Decorating for the Holidays || Lauren McBride
- Minimaler Adventskalender mit Typo zum Selbstbefüllen / minimalistic advents calendar, typo, christmas by Ixi-und-Frida via DaWanda.com
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- 25 DIY Crafts Featuring The Simple Christmas Ball Ornament
- Gorgeous minimalist simple Christmas tree
- Top 36 Simple and Affordable DIY Christmas Decorations
- These Homemade Gumdrops are the perfect treat to make for friends and family during the holidays! Made with just a handful of ingredients – including applesauce – these gumdrops are sure to become a holiday tradition! A Christmas favorite with our family! // Mom On Timeout
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- DIY Christmas Decorations | Quick, easy and inexpensive holiday decor with this free printable. Frame it for quick diy wall decor. This adorable red car with a Christmas tree will be your favorite for years to come. Grab yours on Todays Creative Life
- Christmas Trees Rice Krispie Treats are one of my favorite Christmas Treats to make! I have made them for school treats and to share at holiday parties. The kids totally loved these they thought they were awesome plus they joined in on the fun!!
- Greet all who enter your door with one of these DIY Holiday Wreaths! Find your favorite and make it.