Photo via: vividgiftideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- This DIY pillow cover turned out better than we had imagined and was so simple and inexpensive! Hope you love it!!! pillow diy pillowcover reindeerpillow christmaspillow christmasdecor holidaydecor
- How to make salt dough Christmas tree fingerprint ornaments. Mix 1 cup salt, 2 cups flour, 3/4 cup of water and knead until smooth. Roll it out and then cut out Christmas tree shapes using a cookie cutter. Press the familys fingerprints in the desired places, bake in the oven, the paint and decorate!
- Gingerbread Cookies – a Christmas cookie must! Soft, gingery and utterly delicious!! Even better the second day.
- Why not make your Christmas gifts this year? Like this clever phone charging stand. Made out of wood and cut using a jigsaw.
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Weve all been there: short on money and even shorter on time with Christmas right around the corner. This year, stay ahead of the game with these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour. Try these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour, including simple DIY gifts for kids, babies, men, women, stocking stuffers, and gift wrap.
- A detail of our Advent Calendar – make one of your own in our workshop – everything is included, right down to the sweetie treatie!
- Bite-Sized Cranberry Bark – love the shapes of this great gift giving candy
- Gorgeous Door Hanging that Rebecca created using my Angel Ornament Digital collage sheet which you can find here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/169693592/vintage-angels-peace-on-earth-christmas?ref=shop_home_active_21 Please check out her blog to see more beautiful photos of her project! Hugs Heather
- I like this Rustic Wood Slice Fingerprint Wreath Ornaments preschool craft because it’s very simple. You will need just a few items to pull this together. Plus, they are fast to make yet personal because it’s made with the child’s fingerprints. I just lov