Photo via: rainydaymum.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Aah…good ol’ popsicle sticks. You buy the bulk box at the craft store and feel like you will have craft sticks for the rest of your life haha! Here are some adorable Christmas popsicle stick crafts/ornaments to make and use them up. They make great gifts for parents, grandparents, etc. for the holidays (and they’re cheap …
- Christmas Trees Rice Krispie Treats are one of my favorite Christmas Treats to make! I have made them for school treats and to share at holiday parties. The kids totally loved these they thought they were awesome plus they joined in on the fun!!
- Pom poms can add great amounts of fun to any activity, but there is more to them. You can use pom poms to create amazing crafts, your kids can also participate in creating these fun crafts. Pom poms can be made at home if you dont want to buy them off the store. Here is our collection of the best crafts you can easily create with pom poms.
- This free Christmas card and printable make the perfect gift set! You can frame the printable and give it with the matching card to show how thoughtful you are. Or you can frame the printable and use it in your home while sending the cards to friends. Click here or go to www.TeepeeGirl.com!
- Make a fish bowl snowman decoration for Christmas! Use 3 different sized fish bowls and make a Christmas scene in each one with cotton balls or small white pom poms for snow. Add Santa Claus figurines, little trees, bells, or a nativity scene. Then add a top hat and a scarf! What a great idea from Loretta …
- Rustic popsicle stick Christmas ornaments. Perfect for hanging on the tree, using as cute gift toppers, or for use in a pretty Christmas vignette. Fun Christmas craft to do with the kids as well!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Weve put together a festive craft that will have the entire family getting creative to design original homemade Christmas ornaments. Best of all, you can find everything you need to make these at Dollar Tree for just $1 each!
- Jingle Bells Wrap | Martha Stewart Living – Re-create the sound of Santas sleigh with a small bell attached to Christmas parcels. Purchase the bells at crafts stores, and use lengths of thin ribbon or cord to secure to packages. The box shown here is also decorated with a band of velvet ribbon.