Photo via: ofliterarynature.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Etched Snowflake Ornaments in Birch. So easy! | Design Mom
- Stained Clothespin Snowflake Ornaments.,Id want to use these for outdoor decorations rather than indoor. –JRR
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Sweater presents– lovely Christmas decor and easy to make!
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- Homemade Snowflake Craft Stick Ornaments
- JOY Blocks 3.5 x 4 Painted red with white vinyl lettering. Sanded and stained Snowman/ball 3.25 square Paint white and orange Sanded and stained Please note: that glued pieces can sometimes pop off during shipping and can be easily reattached with whatever glue you have available. **ALL items are made to order, see shop policies and announcement for details**
- Snowflake ornaments or favors – never thought to glue the punched pieces together
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.