Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- A simple DIY wreath project. Make this Easy Three Tiered Wreath for less than $5 with supplies from the Dollar Store.
- Craft DIY ornaments with the kids this holiday season. Using craft foam, pom poms, clay and craft sticks, children will love making their own adornments for the tree. Get all the supplies you need to make these ornaments at your local Michaels store.
- Making a homemade DIY polymer clay Snowman ornament is a simple craft for both kids and adults to make. Handmade ornaments like these easy snowmen are perfect for the Christmas tree. They make beautiful decorations and a great kid-made gift idea!
- Making ornaments with melted crayons
- AMAZING and BIG unbreakable plastic ball ornaments for Christmas! Use a plastic ball (the ones found in the toy section for a dollar or so). Put them in your tree, around the house, or hang them with ribbon! Untie, save the supplies, and get a new ball fo
- Another cupboard door with a cute snowman from www.mysparetimedesigns.com
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- Create special wool ornaments for your Christmas tree this year with this easy tutorial from A Beautiful Mess