Photo via: thecraftedlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Metallic Tribal Tattoo Ornaments – if youre looking for an easy way to decorate for Christmas, these glossy ornaments with metallic accents are a perfect DIY idea and a simple gift, too!
- FUR LETTERS! Say What? This is a great Christmas decoration. Perfect for Christmas mantel!
- If you love music these DIY Musical Ornaments are the perfect craft project to decorate your tree with this year! Make your own with your favorite pages of sheet music and empty glass ornaments.
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- If youre looking for something fun for your preschoolers to do this holiday season, Ive got the perfect list for you! These Christmas crafts and activities are the perfect way to entertain your little ones through the month of December. | homeschoolpres
- If youre looking for a cute and easy DIY Christmas decoration that can be made in 10 minutes, look no further! This adorable Santa clothesline is perfect!
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require no artistic ability or transfers! If you can trace and make dots you can make these mugs! Learn the easy hack! Uses oil based Sharpie paint pens that are baked on. DIY Tutorial perfect for Mothers Day Gifts or Valentines Day.
- If you are looking for a quick and easy way to spruce up your kitchen this Christmas these Christmas Cabinet Ribbon Decorations are the way to go! A simple holiday DIY!
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Wood slice ornaments add the perfect touch to your Rustic Christmas theme, especially if you decorate them with deer and Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer! These beautiful DIY ornaments also make wonderful gifts! – thediydreamer.com
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!