Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Grown-Up Hot Chocolate kit. (Would be even better with homemade marshmallows.)
- This easy homemade playdough for Christmas is peppermint scented and takes just 5 minutes to make with 6 simple ingredients! It’s a perfect homemade Christmas gift or stocking stuffer for kids! Get the easy step-by-step recipe here:
- Pretty Peppermint Dream. I love the forest of easy white chocolate trees as the cake topper.
- An incredibly easy recipe for candied pecans, perfect for holiday snacking or gift-giving! Perfectly delicious!
- Homemade body butter recipe- very easy to make in a variety of fragrances! Try vanilla, citrus, lavender, peppermint and more.
- These melted peppermint candy ornaments are ADORABLE and theyre super easy to make! Such a fun and inexpensive homemade Christmas ornament idea to make with the kids!
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- Milk has many beauty benefits. A simple milk bath can moisturize and soften your skin. With just a few ingredients, it makes an easy homemade gift. Homemade Peppermint Milk Bath recipe and gifting ideas at TidyMom.net
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints
- Snowman Soup! Use a styrofoam cup, a pack of hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, and a candy cane! Print out the poem and wrap it with a red bow. How adorable! (source unknown).
- A beautiful new take on the medallion, this DIY star topper can make a plain gift more festive. All you need is hot glue and the Martha Stewart Crafts all-purpose scissors and scoring board!