Photo via: averiecooks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Classic apple pie just got better! Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these mini Oven-Fried Apple Pies. This fall favorite is super easy to make and comes in shareable portions. These five-ingredient pies are made with biscuits, apple pie filling and topped with butter and cinnamon sugar. They are a guaranteed to be a hit and will get you out of the kitchen faster!
- Find over 50 DIY gift ideas, holiday decor projects , holiday recipes, and food gift ideas from your favorite DIY bloggers and craft product companies. Win one of 11 prizes worth $50 each from amazing sponsors! EVERY blog post has a tutorial showing how to make each project to help you make this holiday handmade
- Sisal rope is one of my favorite diy products. The little tree is so sweet and easy to make. I added starfish as the tree topper.
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Lemon Curd Thumbprint Cookies. Summer cant come soon enough, but at least, I can eat these cookies while I wait for warmer weather. This is one of my favorite cookie recipes. They are light and fluffy with the perfect hint touch of lemon and a creamy glaze drizzled on top.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Cinnamon Brown Sugar Butter Recipe! ~ at TheFrugalGirls.com ~ this delicious butter tastes just like the incredible butter they serve at Texas Roadhouse! So easy to whip up and SO yummy! recipes thefrugalgirls
- Cinnamon Honey Butter from The Food Charlatan // This easy to make spread can be used to top rolls on Thanksgiving, or be given away as neighbor gifts for Christmas!
- Like this idea but putting the kids wish lists for Santa or their favorite things of the year inside and making one each year for each kid!
- French Silk Pie. I have tried many French silk pie recipes, and this one is the easiest and the tastiest! I love the fluffy, rich chocolate mousse with the homemade whipped cream. This is one of the best desserts you will ever make! There is never any leftovers and I always get asked for the recipe.