Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oyster shell angel with burlap wings and Spanish moss hair.
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5
- Easy Burlap Angel Ornament. Sign up and get an exclusive peek at my new burlap craft. The access code will be emailed right to you!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- This DIY rustic homemade walnut shell manger Christmas ornament can be made by both kids and adults. Handmade ornaments like this kid-made baby Jesus in the manger are perfect for the Christmas tree. You can also use this craft as a part of a nativity sce
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Angel holding a purple shell Ornament with by SeaThingsVentura
- These melted bead Christmas ornaments will add a bright and colorful cheer to your tree! Simply pour in the beads, bake, and add the string! These DIY Christmas ornaments are perfect for kids!
- Angel wings made from paper plates!
- DIY Seashell Seahorse Art – a fun project using a burlap canvas and mini seashells to create a seahorse. Cute nautical art!
- diy ornaments – hot glue a bead on top of pine cone to tie on the string – how clever is that
- bead glass ornaments