Photo via: amodernhomestead.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Ill Take the Beach Ornament from Charleston Jewelry and Gifts | If you prefer the beach over anywhere else, then the I’ll Take the Beach Ornament is right up your alley, or right up your boardwalk! This driftwood beach ornament resembling pilings is so unique, you’ll probably want to hang it somewhere in the house the rest of the year once Christmas has come and gone! Each ornament is slightly different because they’re all one of a kind! charlestonjewelryandgifts.com
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- Tweet Pin It How many of you need to plan a Christmas party for the kiddos this year? I’m guessing most of us will have an occasion this holiday season to plan something fun for them. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found to help make your planning start to take shape. There as some…Read More »
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- Christmas bulb centerpiece: All you need is a piece of wire, preferably about the thickness of a coat hanger, so it will hold its round shape. Then you just thread the Christmas balls onto the wire. Once youve threaded all your ornaments onto the wire, probably about 50-70 ornaments, depending on their size and how large of a wreath you want, then just tie the wire back to itself.
- Its almost 2 weeks to Christmas and we all deal with that last min rush whether it’s about wrapping the gifts (which most of us suck at) or decorating the house. The Christmas spirit is every…
- Its the most wonderful time of the year vintage look hand-painted DIY Christmas sign by Our Southern Home. This is much easier that you think! Youve got to check it out! homeforchristmas