Photo via: diybuddy.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Giant thrift store basket updated with spray paint from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- I love this craft. Seriously – if you have a girls group or a little bit of time with your sister – you must must MUST makeover some dollar store nutcrackers. If you dont have a sister, a soul sister or blood sister or whatever….a brother will do. Just make sure you feed him first 🙂 This is…
- Epic Dollar Store Ornament Makeover
- Musings From A French Cottage: Dollar Store Christmas Village Makeover. Cant wait to do this.
- A DIY Santa Cookie plate made using Dollar Store plates. Combined with a milk mug, these crafts are the perfect holiday craft for kids. Your kids will love putting this plate out on Christmas Eve.
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Jewelry Storage – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Tea Light Snowmen Ornament How To – This is a great idea with dollar store items! DIY | Gift | Crafts
- Handcrafted lifestyle expert Lia Griffith shares this easy step-by-step photo tutorial to craft a trendy DIY macrame necklace to pair with…
- This easy DIY paint-dipped pinecone craft is a great way to add a subtle, classic look to your Christmas tree or holiday decorations. Clean off pinecones from outside or from a craft store, paint them, and hang them up to dry! Try adding other colors or textures, like glitter, to fit the theme of your home or holiday party.
- 39 Oh So Gorgeous Dollar Store DIY Christmas Decor Ideas to Make You Scream With…
- A simple DIY wreath project. Make this Easy Three Tiered Wreath for less than $5 with supplies from the Dollar Store.
- Click here to DIY Upgrade Dollar Store Snowflakes with three different techniques. Full instructions on Blog. From MrsPollyRogers.com