Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Website that allows you to turn your picture into words. Cute idea, for home or as a gift! First song lyrics Anniversary gift ideas anniversarygifts
- 6 DIY Gifts in a Tin Ideas – Do it Yourself Gift Baskets Ideas for All Occasions – Perfect for Christmas – Birthdays or anytime!
- Do it Yourself Gift Baskets Ideas for Any and All Occasions – Perfect DIY Gift Baskets for Christmas – Birthdays – Thank You Gifts – Housewarmings – Baby Showers or anytime
- Creative DIY Mothers Day Gifts Ideas – Mother’s Day Gift In A Jar – Thoughtful Homemade Gifts for Mom. Handmade Ideas from Daughter, Son, Kids, Teens or Baby – Unique, Easy, Cheap Do It Yourself Crafts To Make for Mothers Day, complete with tutorials and instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mothers-day-gift-ideas
- Do it Yourself Gift Basket Ideas for Any and All Occasions
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. DIY Shelves and Do It Yourself Shelving Ideas – DIY Wood Shelves – Easy Step by Step Shelf Projects for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Wall, Kitchen and Apartment. Floating Units, Rustic Pallet Looks and Simple Storage Plans http://diyjoy.com/diy-shelving-projects
- DIY Pallet Furniture Ideas – DIY Magic Storage Pallet Sofa – Best Do It Yourself Projects Made With Wooden Pallets – Indoor and Outdoor, Bedroom, Living Room, Patio. Coffee Table, Couch, Dining Tables, Shelves, Racks and Benches http://diyjoy.com/diy-pallet-furniture-projects
- Fun Do It Yourself Craft Ideas – 52 Pics
- Wood Slice Art with Custom Quote (5 Unique Five Year Anniversary Gift Ideas).
- This DIY pillow cover turned out better than we had imagined and was so simple and inexpensive! Hope you love it!!! pillow diy pillowcover reindeerpillow christmaspillow christmasdecor holidaydecor
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- I SO want to do this for future Christmases – only 4 gifts – because lets face it, Christmas ISNT about presents – its about Jesus. I REALLY love this idea and hope to put it into practice in the years to come!