Photo via: livediyideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Holiday Gift Idea: Susanne Kaufmanns Advent Calendar
- Last minute gift idea | DIY mint chocolate chip cookies in a jar
- What a great idea! Quick and Easy DIY Peppermint Soap Holiday Gift Idea
- Christmas Craft Idea! This Sparkly Christmas Mini Wreath has so many uses. A great gift idea or a sparkly addition to your holiday decor. | Holiday DIY Project |Twig Wreath
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – Real vanilla extract, the good stuff is pricey. The cheap stuff is often imitation and really not good for you. Plus there’s the fact that some vanilla extracts have sugar or corn syrup added to them. Not really want you want to use when making lovely food from scratch. Thankfully it’s incredibly easy to make …
- A Great Chocolate Mint Cookie Recipe and a Pringles Gift Can! – One Project Closer
- Christmas Craft: This Wooden NOEL Christmas Craft is an easy and budget friendly idea for adding some fun decor to your home this holiday season! It is a simple DIY project that would be a great gift for xmas!
- I love this easy to follow tutorial on how to make homemade bath bombs. Great holiday gift DIY idea.
- Vanilla Honey Peach Butter, I love vanilla and peach flavors together. And these would make a great gift
- It’s beginning to smell a lot like Christmas. Combine orange slices, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, ginger, vanilla, pine branches and anything else that smells great with water and let simmer in a dutch oven on the stove all holiday season long. Featured product includes: Food Network dutch oven. Celebrate the season with Kohl’s.
- Candy Cane Name Holders – What a great looking (and cheap!) idea for decorating your table for dinner this holiday season. diy