Photo via: thecountrychiccottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- Make your own gorgeous penguin felt stuffie with this printable template and step-by-step tutorial from the Lia Griffith studio.
- Learn how to make a DIY Blanket Ladder! This step-by-step tutorial shows how to build a ladder that can store your blankets neatly and save a ton of space! LoveGrowsWild.com
- DIY – How to make a heart shaped wall art out of driftwood or tree branches and twigs. Includes tips on branch selection and shows how to tie branches together.
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Upcycled Wood Tray Gets a Mrs. Claus DIY by coconutheadsurvivalguide.com. Ive been hanging onto this old Fetzer crate for awhile, waiting for the perfect opportunity to upcycle it. Ill take you through the steps for the DIY to make the Mrs. Claus Cookie Co tray, and send you to the source for a free printable. Who is ready to leave out some milk and cookies for Santa?
- Learn how to make a pine cone garland. This easy tutorial shows you how to…
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- DONT MISS THIS!!! HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF! – Awesome Cleaning Slime. FUN. | This is the best home product, i have ever come across..It works! Non toxic. Click the Picture For RECIPES and TUTORIAL! Even shows how to make glitter and glow-in-the dark versions.
- Handcrafted lifestyle expert Lia Griffith shares this easy step-by-step photo tutorial to craft a trendy DIY macrame necklace to pair with…
- DIY Sharpie Mug, she also includes pics of having the kids draw on a mug and baking the mug and having a keepsake of their artwork for a long time. Also important to know, oil-based Sharpies and enamel-based paints made specifically for ceramics will make these dishwasher safe! Otherwise, hand-wash only. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. I love this craft!
- Looking for ways to decorate your home for every season? Follow this simple DIY and learn how to make a wreath for your door. This wreath tutorial will show you how to use artificial eucalyptus and silk flowers from Afloral.com to create a decoration you can update throughout the year.