Photo via: satoridesignforliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- These Rudolph Gift Tags are a fun and easy project to make your gift wrapping extra special!
- A diy snowflake Christmas countdown…flip the snowflake over for a special activity
- DIY Glittered Clothespin and Miniature Ornaments Gift Toppers – The BEST DIY Gift Toppers – Pretty and EASY Inexpensive Handmade Ideas for Christmas, Birthdays, Holidays and any special occasion!
- Wrap cones made from Dollar Store poster board with tissue paper or wrapping paper for a DIY Holiday Christmas Tree.The tree stands are made from Dollar Store candle holders. Get more ideas at sewlicioushomedecor.com.
- DIY Family Sundae Kit idea! Perfect for neighbor gift, outdoor get togethers, family gift idea, and more! Lots of cute ideas to make it special! HersheysSummer SundaeSundays Sponsored
- DIY hand painted votives are simple for both kids and adults to make. They are so easy my toddler made them! They make wonderful gifts for birthdays, Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, or any other special occasion! Gift Ideas | DIY Project | Kids Cr
- Healthy Homemade Dog Treats- pumpkin and applesauce make these a special treat for your fur babies! These would be a great homemade DIY gift for the fury loved ones in your life this Christmas season. Click through for the recipe… Back To Her Roots
- Create special wool ornaments for your Christmas tree this year with this easy tutorial from A Beautiful Mess
- DIY Merry garland for Christmas home decoration. scandinavian
- DIY : Wrapping Paper + Stamp Tutorial by @Chelsea Rose Costa for Poppytalk
- Lotts and Lots | DIY and creative living for the modern maker: Spring gift wrapping