Photo via: polkapics.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Beautiful heart design, DIY coffee mug –bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and voila!
- A DIY Santa Cookie plate made using Dollar Store plates. Combined with a milk mug, these crafts are the perfect holiday craft for kids. Your kids will love putting this plate out on Christmas Eve.
- Craft DIY ornaments with the kids this holiday season. Using craft foam, pom poms, clay and craft sticks, children will love making their own adornments for the tree. Get all the supplies you need to make these ornaments at your local Michaels store.
- Painted By Me is a completely food safe, permanent Bake At Home ceramics program that brings the satisfaction of personalizing mugs in the comfort of your own home. Our contemporary style mugs will he
- These quirky handmade gift ideas for mum are perfect to make with the kids or if you are on a budget this Mothers Day. A handmade gift usually stands out from the rest… and nothing says love more than a gift made with thought and care! I sure Mum or Grandma will love to receive one of these.
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- Drawing On Ceramic (How to Transfer Lettering) – using oil based sharpie markers you can draw over the traced image ( tracing is easy, for tutorial just need paper an pencil, that it ! ) on white dollar store mugs, and go crazy. Bake for 45 min at 400 degrees to seal in image and you are good to go