Photo via: suburbansimplicity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- Turn regular pine cones into these fabulous DIY Pine Cone Ornaments with just a few supplies and add a rustic touch to your Christmas tree this season.
- Wrapping paper can be such a bore—personalize your gifts instead with these unique ways to wrap gifts! Add a touch of greenery with the Mini Boxwood Wreath Tutorial.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Bringing the outdoors in can create a beautifully rustic look during the holidays. A tree branch is a fun and festive way to hang Christmas stockings, while giving walls a natural, holiday feel. Accent your space with this unique Threshold deer leg accent table topped with wooden trees and other holiday décor. Add a comfy chair and cozy blanket for the perfect place to relax.
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- Are you looking to decorate your cabin in the woods or your city home? Adding a little rustic touch to your holiday decor will make your home cozy and inviting. You can add some of that rustic char…
- If youve got an hour, you can make this beautiful winter pine cone wreath! Gather some pinecones and a few sprigs of greenery and follow this tutorial from A Piece of Rainbow on http://Remodelaholic.com
- If youve got an hour, you can make this beautiful winter pine cone wreath! Gather some pinecones and a few sprigs of greenery and follow this tutorial from A Piece of Rainbow on Remodelaholic.com
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Part 2 of these DIY gift tags is the stars, which I added on with @Qtips! I loved partnering with @Qtips this holiday to make DIY gift wrap easier. I used a Q-tips cotton swab to apply a tiny bit of glue above the painted tree and stick on a gold confetti star. Its a tiny detail that makes these gift tags so cute! QtipsHack