Photo via: asubtlerevelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Project: Printable Gift Tags + Wood Star Charms by Jenn Kirk of Ambrosia Creative christmas editorspick
- These washi tape Christmas mitten ornaments are adorable and no two pairs are alike. They also make cute gift tags.
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive more festive feline content! The holidays are a time to treat your friends and family—but dont forget the furry ones! This year gift your kitty the purrrfect present: a DIY catnip sock toy. All youll need is catnip, a sock and a paper towel roll. Place the roll in the sock, fill with catnip and tie the end. Its so easy and cute! Brought to you by Petcentric, a Purina brand & your trusted source for helpful tips & fun pet facts.
- Free Printable Snowflake Tag – a great gift idea for neighbors, teachers, co-workers, family, and friends. Just add one of these cute tags to any present!
- FREE Dishcloth Crochet Patterns and Printable Tags From Rescued Paw
- These Rudolph Gift Tags are a fun and easy project to make your gift wrapping extra special!
- Popsicle Stick Christmas Trees by One Little Project and other great DIY holiday decor
- DIY Project: Christmas Stenciled Treat Bags by Craft-O-Maniac christmas editorspick
- DIY Project: Wooden Advent Tree Decoration by Jenn Kirk of Ambrosia Creative christmas editorspick
- DIY Project: Glitter Tassel Animal Ornaments by Brittni Mehlhoff for A Subtle Revelry christmas editorspick
- DIY Project: Paper Decorations by minieco christmas editorspick