Photo via: creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aah…good ol’ popsicle sticks. You buy the bulk box at the craft store and feel like you will have craft sticks for the rest of your life haha! Here are some adorable Christmas popsicle stick crafts/ornaments to make and use them up. They make great gifts for parents, grandparents, etc. for the holidays (and they’re cheap …
- Recycle your crayons to make them much more fun to play with. You can even buy a cheap pack from the shop for about 30p to do this with!
- Are you tight on a budget to buy a great desk for a family of four? Do you want a little more storage space for you desk? Here is the solution that won’t leave you broke. You can buy all the finished products from IKEA and easily assemble them together …
- Pom poms can add great amounts of fun to any activity, but there is more to them. You can use pom poms to create amazing crafts, your kids can also participate in creating these fun crafts. Pom poms can be made at home if you dont want to buy them off the store. Here is our collection of the best crafts you can easily create with pom poms.
- Glittery Winter White Mason Jars | Easy Table Centerpieces You Can DIY Before New Years Eve
- Superhero Ornaments | 36 Adorable DIY Ornaments You Can Make With The Kids
- Instead of putting lights in the boxes, you could just intertwine them with an origami box garland.
- Did you know you can buy Redbox gift codes? This is such a great Neighbor Gift Idea. They have 3 free printable tags and have a tutorial on how to get Redbox codes.
- Candy Spindles – you can buy these but wouldnt they be fun to make? =)
- Tea Time Mason Jar with Printable Tag ~ can be customized with whichever products you want to buy as long as they will fit into the jar!… the perfect homemade gift idea for the tea lovers in your life!
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]