Photo via: livedan330.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Christmas Sign Ideas With Lights
- Cool Ways To Use Christmas Lights – Best Easy DIY Ideas for String Lights for Room Decoration, Home Decor and Creative DIY Bedroom Lighting – Creative Christmas Light Tutorials with Step by Step Instructions – Creative Crafts and DIY Projects for Teens and Adults http://diyjoy.com/cool-ways-to-use-christmas-lights
- 25 DIY Crafts Featuring The Simple Christmas Ball Ornament
- Sparkle Balls! Plastic cups stuck together, with Christmas lights inside. Full tutorial at link
- Ho Ho Ho Wood Plank sign – simple, fun, and creative – love the lights too! Youve finished your Christmas crafts and cookies and now its time to put up your Christmas decorations. Youre going to love these Christmas ideas!
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- *Cut up an old CD and glue to clear ornament. The lights of the tree reflect off the surfaces beautifully. I knew I would find some use for all those old CDs! (Could also be glued onto styrofoam balls, plastic or rubber balls, etc. so kids could make them too. They would make adorable decorations for parties as well as for Christmas trees.
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- Simple DIY Snowman Mason Jar Vase. Easy Christmas decor idea also makes the perfect gift. Easy crafts to do with your kids or just for yourself.
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?