Photo via: s.ameblo.jp
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Gold Leaf Star Ornaments
- Wrapping paper can be such a bore—personalize your gifts instead with these unique ways to wrap gifts! Add a touch of greenery with the Mini Boxwood Wreath Tutorial.
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com
- DIY Rustic Christmas Paper Cone Wreath makes such a gorgeous Holiday Statement! The Gold Glitter Pine Cones in the center add such a unique touch too. This is a tutorial any one can make!
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments – Im thinking I could apply this same technique to other things lying around the house!
- Tis the season to dress up your front door or mantel with something merry and festive. Create DIY: Gold Holiday Laurel Leaf.
- Are you looking to decorate your cabin in the woods or your city home? Adding a little rustic touch to your holiday decor will make your home cozy and inviting. You can add some of that rustic char…
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Get creative this Christmas with clear ornaments! This simple DIY would make a unique addition to your tree or the perfect personal touch for handmade gift giving.
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Turn regular pine cones into these fabulous DIY Pine Cone Ornaments with just a few supplies and add a rustic touch to your Christmas tree this season.