Photo via: hellosquirrel.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- felted christmas stocking from old sweaters.
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- These are super cute easy to make upcycled Christmas ornaments. Made with old sweaters and cookie cutter shapes.
- How to turn your old sweaters into new mittens… via Feathering My Nest
- Owl ornaments from toilet paper rolls!
- Fake-present barricade (ie…wrapped diaper boxes filled with books) prevents my 9 month old baby from getting under the Christmas tree. I put it far enough out that he can only reach a few baby friendly ornaments.
- DIY Animals figurines wearing sweaters for Christmas
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- DIY Cookie Basket Made From A Paper Plate
- DIY Christmas / Winter table decorations with candles and cups from the cupboard